Tuesday, February 24, 2015

And, I've got one more pattern that was published today! The Joyce Infinity Scarf. I wrote this pattern when I was making a Christmas gift for my step mother. She also got matching gloves from my HDC glove pattern. She fell in love with some yarn of mine. It was discontinued, but I had more than enough to make both! 

I then completely forgot to take pictures before gifting the items to her! So, I owe a HUGE thank you to my amazing testers who blind tested this pattern for me, and provided me with beautiful pictures to use in the pattern. The picture featured here is courtesy of Your Every Wish



The pattern is available on both Ravelry and Craftsy
It uses basic crochet stitches, worsted weight yarn (I used I Love This Yarn and so did my tester in the above picture!), and a 5.50 mm crochet hook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment